Magento by far is known as the most powerful ecommerce shopping cart and indeed it stays true to its popularity.
A variety of new updates, debugs and supports, Magento keeps accelerating in the shopping carts. Some of the great updates that we all have been waiting for are:
- Braintree Payment Integration: A sister company of PayPal which allows subscription payment is included with core updates in 2.4 release
- 2.4 release included 100 new fixes to core code, and 30 security enhancements.
- Latest PayPal express checkout with security updates
- Access to Adobe Stock preview image in the Media Gallery
- In the new media gallery, admins can search, filter, and sort images much faster than the older version.
- You can now offer more options for products that are available for instore pickup.
- Updates to Amazon Pay supporting Japanese addresses and multiple authorizations for a multi-item order.
- Inbuilt module for Yotpo is included for ratings and reviews
- Two-factor authentication for improved security
- Save and copy CMS pages
- Subscribed Customers as a guest are no longer unsubscribed after registering for a new account.
- Elasticsearch 7.6.x is now the default catalog search engine
- You can now add color swatch attributes to products using the Visual Swatch option
- An enhanced wishlist which shows simple or grouped products
To migrate your website to the latest version of Magento 2.4. Contact Mystic Web Designs. We Migrate sites within a week.